What are you waiting for?
Pre-register now to travel with us June 1-12, 2020!
kayaking down the Jordan River • meeting with an artist in Tzfat • sipping at a winery • hanging out with Israeli peers • touring the Old City and visiting the Western Wall • shopping at the shuk • celebrating and resting on Shabbat • enjoying Jerusalem’s nightlife • riding a camel • meditating on a desert night hike • trekking up and down Masada • floating in the Dead Sea • tasting veggies at the Salad Trail • strolling through Tel Aviv
Yalla! Let’s Go!
If you have any questions, email Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call us at 301-422-6200.
- Register now at freeisraeltrip.org/umd and create an account with a non-university (“.edu”) email address. (This will be your user ID.)
- Fill out the general info and submit a $250 refundable deposit. For Trip Selection, choose “Campus Trip” and select the University of Maryland Hillel International trip.
- Click the link to confirm your email address in the email from Birthright Israel. Within 24–48 hours, you’ll receive an email from Hillel International with a link to Part 2 to submit health and medical info, make roommate requests, and upload a JPG of your passport.
- Watch for an email to sign up for a 30-minute interview with a member of the Maryland Hillel team. This allows us to get to know you, determine eligibility, and gives you the chance to ask questions.
- Maryland Hillel lets you sign up for the trip of your choice within the next two years! Pending eligibility, your $250 refundable deposit will secure a spot. If you’re applying for a future season, email email@example.com. (Note: You can skip Part 2 of the application.)
Birthright Israel is an innovative partnership between the people of Israel through the Government of Israel, private philanthropists through the Birthright Israel Foundation, and Jewish communities around the world (North American Jewish Federations, Keren Hayesod, and The Jewish Agency for Israel). This trip is a gift from Birthright Israel.