Maryland Hillel is proud to be one of the nation’s top-recruiters for Taglit-Birthright: Israel for six years running. Pack your bags – we’re headed for the Holy Land. Don’t wait, registration closes QUICK.
Registration for Summer trips will open TODAY - Wednesday February 13!!!! Below are Registration instructions:
We are so excited that you are interested in a Birthright Israel trip with the University of Maryland Hillel. This once in a lifetime opportunity is not to be missed.
In order to be considered for the trip, you must register on Wednesday and pay your refundable deposit!
Here is how you register:
1. Go to http://www.israeloutdoors.com/
2. Click on the yellow button that says “Primary Application”
3. You will need to create a login for the system
4. You will be linked to the primary application on Birthright’s website. FILL OUT ALL OF THE SECTIONS.
5. Under trip provider make sure you choose: “T’lalim-Israel Outdoors (US)” (or just Israel Outdoors)
6. After that you will need to select a trip option, choose: May/18-22/Israel Quest
7. Don’t forget to pay your refundable deposit.
After you complete your primary application, you will get an e-mail from Israel Outdoors inviting you to complete the secondary application. That is where you will pick the UMD trip.
For all Birthright related questions, please contact Allison at email@example.com